ULTISTIK Premium Powder Coated Ultem (PEI) Build Plate 310 x 310 Creality CR-10, Artillery Sidewinder, Biqu Thunder, Voron, Anet
ULTISTIK is a premium ULTEM (PEI) Powder Coated Build Plate Sheet for 3D printing. ULTISTIK sheets are developed and made in USA using the highest quality ULTEM products and ULTISTIK's Patent Pending technology.
- Double-Sided, Powder Coated ULTEM (PEI) FlexPlate
- Dimensions: 12.2 in x 12.2 in (310 mm x 310 mm)
- Thickness: 0.6mm
- Creality CR-10, Creality CR-10S PRO, Hictop CR-10, Hictop Hero d3, JG Aurora A5 and A5x, Artillery Sidewinder X1, Tevo Black Widow, Folger Tech FT-5, Creative3D Elf CoreXY, SainSmart Coreception CoreXY, BIQU Thunder, ADIMLab Gantry, Voron 300, Anet A8 Plus, Anycubic Mega-X
- Other 3D printers with magnetic base or with ULTISTIK Magnet installation
Installation and Maintenance
- Visit support.filamentone.com
Easy to flex
ULTISTIK sheets are made out of high quality spring steel you can easily flex off your print if they do not already pop off during cooling.
ULTISTIK sheets are made to last! Resistant to scratches and guaranteed to wear less than adhesives or other sheets. ULTISTIK sheets are double-sided for maximum productivity.
ULTISTIK sheets are powder coated with high quality ULTEM (PEI) resulting in light textured look that will be visible on your prints.
ULTISTIK sheets can be used with any FDM 3D printer with a magnetic base. Magnetic base with adhesion can be purchased separately or as a kit together with the ULTISTIK sheet.
ULTISTIK sheets are produced in many sizes and other sizes can be custom made. Check with your distributor about availability of your desired size.
ULTISTIK Sheets provide excellent adhesion for standard materials like PLA, ABS, ASA, PETG, TPU or composite materials.
Why buy from us
USA company manufacturing and distributing 3D printing supplies and tools.
Years of experience in the plastic industry and 3D printing technologies.
Known for premium quality 3D printing filaments, great customer service and as a valued member of the community.