Torque Wrench 1.5 Nm
Annoying nozzle changes getting you down? Use the Nozzle Torque Wrench to wrench away your leaky nozzle woes. The rotary slip mechanism is set to 1.5 Nm, the exact torque you need to get that nice seal when tightening your nozzles, and uses a standard 1/4” drive.
Designed to fit the Slice Engineering Vanadium Nozzles without an adapter, as our nozzles have a 6 mm hex (that’s a little under 1/4” for those that don’t speak Metric), with a little wiggle room for that stubborn adhered plastic.
The Nozzle Torque Wrench will fit any other nozzles when used in combination with a hex-to-square drive adapter and appropriately sized socket.
- Specifically designed for changing nozzles
- 1.5 Nm torque provides correct seal to prevent leaking plastic
- Perfect tool for one-handed nozzle change when paired with The Mosquito Hotend™
- Fits Vanadium Nozzles™ natively, with just enough wiggle room for that baked on plastic
- Fits other styles nozzles with off-the-shelf adapters
Why buy from FilamentOne
USA company manufacturing and distributing 3D printing supplies and tools
Years of experience in the plastic industry and 3D printing technologies
Known for premium quality 3D printing filaments, great customer service and as a valued member of the community