Flashforge Creator Pro New Dual Extruder 3D Printer
The New Creator Pro is the latest addition to FlashForge’s Creator family. Based on proven design of the Creator X chassis, the Pro is now enclosed. So you can print ABS better and more efficient than ever. The upgraded three-point platform leveling system is now more intuitive than ever. And the all-new heat resistant build platform support is now made of highly-durable metal. Guaranteed not to deform means more time printing and more fun. And a thicker Z-axis rod provides a more steady and precise movement. Every new addition and improvement syncs together in harmony. It simply works.
Key features and improvements
- Sturdy metal frame is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame.
- Warp-resistant 6.3mm aluminum build platform remains perfectly level under the stress of high heat.
- New heat-resistant metal platform supports replace plastic supports.
- New heavy-duty (10mm) z-axis guide rod ensures steady and precise movement.
- New acrylic cover encloses the chamber to insulate and protect ABS prints.
- New LED light illuminates the build chamber.
- New integrated LCD screen and button board functions error-free.
- Filament Compatibility: PLA, ABS, PLA Color Change, Pearl, ABS Pro, Elastic, PVA, HIPS, PETG, TPE, TPU, Conductive Filament, Flexible Filament, Metal Filled Filament, Wood Filled Filament, and PP.
- Overall dimensions: 320 x 467 x 381 mm.
- Packing dimension: 590 x 470 x 580 mm.
- Compatibility: Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Print from SD card or over USB
- Input file type: STL, gcode
- Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm.
- Build volume: About 5 liters
- Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm. (adjustable)
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm.
- FIlament Diameter: 1.75mm (0.069in)
Why buy from FilamentOne
USA company manufacturing and distributing 3D printing supplies and tools
Years of experience in the plastic industry and 3D printing technologies
Known for premium quality 3D printing filaments, great customer service and as a valued member of the community