Fillamentum Timberfill Cinnamon 3.00mm 3D Printer Filament
- Diameter tolerance: +/- 0.1 mm
- Filament diameter: 3.00mm (2.85mm nominal)
- Working temperature: 170 - 185 °C
- The minimum diameter of the nozzle: 0.5 mm
- Weight: 750 g / 1.65 lb. of filament (+ 250 g spool)
Timberfill is a material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology. The advantage of this material is that it can be used in 3D printing easily, that it allows a high quality of printing even in tricky details and an excellent lamination of the printed object.
Timberfill filament is made of biodegradable material based on wood. The material exhibits similar mechanical features as ABS or PLA and models printed with this material have a genuine appearance of wood. We recommend using a 0.5 mm nozzle. We guarantee high precision of filament dimensions within the tolerance +/- 0.1 mm, which is strictly controlled throughout the production.