FilamentOne PLA+ PRO SELECT High Temperature Light Gray - 1.75mm (1KG) 3D Printer Filament
PLA+ PRO SELECT High Temperature by FilamentOne is a premium 3D printing material for FDM 3D printers.
The advantage of this material is that it can be easily used in 3D printers, allowing high quality printing, resulting in excellent detail and lamination of the printed object.
+/- 0.02 mm
220 - 240 °C
|50 - 60 °C|
PLA+ PRO SELECT HT Features
- High impact resistance
- High temperature resistance after annealing (100 °C+)
- Mechanical properties of ABS
- Hard and Tough
- Easy to print
- Low warping
- Almost zero shrinkage after annealing
PLA+ PRO SELECT High Temperature is a fully functional PLA that's just as easy to print with as regular PLA, but with the strength properties of ABS. It's a perfect choice for industrial or high demanding applications.
We guarantee precision dimensions of our filaments having +/- 0.02 mm tolerance, strictly controlled throughout the production.
Our filaments are produced in a wide variety of colors within the color charts RAL and Pantone. We also produce custom colors.
Annealing For Maximum Strength
The PLA+ PRO SELECT High Temperature is already much stiffer and heat resistant material to regular PLA right off the printer. Even higher strength and heat resistance can be achieved through the post-print annealing process. The easiest way to achieve this is by placing your print on a cookie sheet or other oven-safe surface and putting it in a conventional oven at a temperature.
How to anneal:
- Use a cookie sheet or other oven-safe surface and pre-heat the convectional oven at 110°C / 230°F
- Set a timer and place the parts inside the oven
- 30 min for small parts
- 70 min for large objects
- Turn off the oven and let it cool down. DO NOT REMOVE THE PARTS YET
- Remove the parts from the oven and clean the support material