FilamentOne ASA PRO SELECT Yellow Green - 1.75mm (1KG)
ASA PRO SELECT by FilamentOne is a premium 3D printing material for FDM 3D printers.
ASA (Acrylic styrene acrylonitrile) is a UV resistant material with great thermal and weather properties.
ASA PRO SELECT is a technical polymer from the same group as ABS that offers excellent work-ability, higher UV resistance, low level of yellowing and good mechanical ability. Higher rigidity than ABS makes ASA a great choice for demanding applications.
|+/- 0.02 mm|
235- 255 °C
|80 - 90 °C|
ASA PRO SELECT Features
- Easy to print
- Low level of yellowing
- Low warping
- High UV resistance
- Strong layer to layer adhesion
ASA PRO SELECT is engineered for quality and easy printing with excellent layer to layer adhesion and high resolution.
We guarantee precision dimensions of our filaments having +/- 0.02 mm tolerance, strictly controlled throughout the production.
Our filaments are produced in a wide variety of colors within the color charts RAL and Pantone. We also produce custom colors.
ASA is an advanced material with excellent weather resistance, retention of physical features, good dimensional stability and higher rigidity than ABS. Low level of yellowing is very important for functional applications with long-term use.
- Parts can withstand temperatures of up to 80 °C without loosing strength
- High UV resistance, low level of yellowing
- Parts can be vapor smoothed for greater strength and better surface finish
- Excellent weather resistance
- Requires heated bed for prints without warping
Why buy from FilamentOne
- USA company manufacturing and distributing 3D printing supplies and tools
- Years of experience in the plastic industry and 3D printing technologies
- Known for premium quality 3D printing filaments, great customer service and as a valued member of the community