E3D High temperature heated bed 300x300mm 1100W 110V
BACK-ORDER Item. Ships in January 2020.
High temperatures heated beds to be used for printing high temperature plastics or where fast heat-up times are required. Must be used with an SSR to switch and control.
- Sensor used: 104-GT2 "E3D" thermistor
- Power: 500W (200x200), 800W (300x200), 1100W (300x300)
- Max operating temp: 200°C
- Peak temp: 250°C
- Heat up time: 80s to 100°C
⚠️WARNINGS⚠️ These things get HOT!
- Use appropriate protective equipment when operating a machine using this component.
- Runs on mains voltage, it is the user's responsibility to make sure that the wiring is insulated and compliant with the relevant regulations and that the device is EARTHED (grounded) properly using the threaded hole provided.
- During the first heat cycle, due to the high temperature reachable by the heated beds, some smoke might be generated by the metal plate or heater. This is normal and due to the manufacturing process, but you must make sure that the device is first heated up in a well ventilated area.
**Please note, you cannot print directly onto the bed, a glass bed is required**