Duet 2 Maestro 3D Printer Controller Board
The Duet 2 Maestro is an advanced 32 bit electronics board for the control of 3D printers and other CNC machines. It is in the same product family as the Duet 2 Wifi and Duet 2 Ethernet, and it runs the same advanced and flexible RepRapFirmware.
The main difference is that the Duet 2 Maestro has lower current stepper motor drivers and less expandability than the Duet 2 Wifi and Ethernet, and it only comes in an Ethernet option:
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor.
- Dedicated ethernet module.
- Super quiet TMC2224 stepper drivers, up to 256 microstepping.
- High speed SD card and support for a second SD external card if required.
- Three heater channels for a heated bed and two extruder heaters.
- Support for Thermistors and PT1000 sensors wired direct to the Maestro, along with Duet3D PT100 and Thermocouple daughterboards.
- Power rating: Each stepper driver is capable of up to 1.6A peak motor current. The bed heater channel is specifically designed for high current.
- Connect via PC, tablet or smartphone on the same network to the on board web interface.
- Setup your printer and update the firmware through the web interface.
- All common 3D printer geometries are supported.
- Expandable up to 4 extruders with firmware support for mixing hotends and remapping axes to use 2 high power external drivers.
- Support for the PanelDue: a full colour graphic touch screen.
- Support for a low cost 12864 display.
- Provided with Molex compatible plugs and crimps as well as spade connectors for power input. If setting up or re-flashing using USB, you will need to supply your own micro USB cable.
- Support for DC42’s IR Z probe and the Duet3D Smart Effector for delta printers.
Why buy from FilamentOne
USA company manufacturing and distributing 3D printing supplies and tools
Years of experience in the plastic industry and 3D printing technologies
Known for premium quality 3D printing filaments, great customer service and as a valued member of the community