Artillery Sidewinder X1 SW-X1 3D Printer v4
The Artillery 3D Sidewinder X1 is an all-in-one Cartesian 3D printer with ultra quiet stepper drivers,direct drive extruder, dual Z axis, AC heated glass-ceramic bed (very flat surface), TFT touch screen and magnetic proximity end stop sensor to provide long service life and quiet, Accurate 3D printing.
- Ultra-quiet Stepper Driver
- Synchronized Dual Z System
- Touch Screen Control
- Large Print Size: 300x300x400mm
- Max Print Speed: 150mm/s
- Rapid Heating AC heatbed
- High transverse speed
- Power Loss Detection and Recovery
- Filament Runout Detection and Recovery
- 95% pre-assembled, easy for installation
- High accuracy printing quality, down to 50 microns
- Titan style direct-drive extruder to support flexible materials
- Build Volume 300 x 300 x 400mm / 11.8 x 11.8 x 15.75in
- Layer resolution from 0.05mm
- Maximum print speed 150mm/s
- Maximum trave speed 250mm/s
- Print bed Glass-ceramic
- Heat bed type Rapid heating AC heat bed
- Filament diameter 1.75mm
- Supported filament PLA, ABS, Flexible PLA, TPU, Wood, PVA, HIPS…
- Bed leveling Manual
- Print technology FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Extruder type Direct Drive Extruder (Titan type)
- XYZ resolution 0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm
- Nozzle type Volcano
- Nozzle diameter 0.4mm
- Nozzle temperature up to 240C
- Nozzle heat up time < 3 minutes
- Noise level < 60 dBA
- Power consumption 100V-240V 600W max (with heated bed turned on)
- Control board MKS Gen L
- Stepper driver Exclusive ultra-quiet stepper driver (256 micro-stepping)
- Advanced sensors 3 inductive endstop sensors
- Machine weight 14kg
- Shipping weight 16.5kg
- Machine dimensions 550 x 405 x 640mm 550 x 405 x 870mm (w/ spool holder)
- Shipping box dimensions 780 x 540 x 250mm
- Warranty 12 months
Ultra-quiet Stepper Driver
Whether you use the printer at home or at work, it will operate smooth and without any loud noise.
Synchronized Dual Z System
Artillery Genius uses the Dual Z-Axis stepper motors.
Touch Screen Control
The touch screen control panel with micro-SD card reader.
Artillery Genius is built for high speed 3D printing.
Rapid Heating AC heatbed
One feature of the 3D Printer is the A.C. powered heat-bed that heats up faster than regular DC heated beds.
Power Loss Detection and Recovery
Artillery Genius has the ability to recover from a power failure or brown-out and resume where it left off on the print!
Filament Runout Detection and Recovery
If the sensor detect the filament has reached the end it will halt the printer until the problem is resolved.
95% pre-assembled, for easy setup installation
With a couple of electrical plug connections you can be up and printing in as little as 20 minutes from the time you receive the printer and open the box. Instructions for setup, calibration and proper use if the 3D printer are included.
High accuracy printing quality, down to 50 microns
This 3D printer has an accuracy in the X-Axis and Y-Axis down to 50 microns. The accuracy on the Z-Axis is 100 microns.
Titan style direct-drive extruder to support flexible materials
The Titan style direct drive extruder insures proper feeding of the hot-end nozzle for accurate layering of the 3D object being printed.
Volcano Style Hot-End for better filament feed
The Volcano style hot-end is known for it's ability to deliver high flow-rates of filament to the printed object.
Very stable structure with Full Aluminum Frame design
The use of all metal parts insures the printer frame is very stable and rigid which translates to better accuracy of printing
Why buy from FilamentOne
USA company manufacturing and distributing 3D printing supplies and tools
Years of experience in the plastic industry and 3D printing technologies
Known for premium quality 3D printing filaments, great customer service and as a valued member of the community