Flashforge Hunter DLP Resin 3D Printer
Flashforge Hunter is an advanced digital 3D printer utilizing Texas Instruments DLP® technology, featuring the latest technology in additive manufacturing. Users can achieve stunning print quality with Hunter's ultra low resolution print settings all the way down to 12.5um. This is beyond the quality of any available filament-based 3D printers on the market today. Hunter has a durable aluminum resin tray with pre-installed vat film that supports for many resin types. So you can print and replace resin in shorter time. Take your 3D printing to the next level with Hunter today.
- Full HD 1080p light engine
- Advanced dual-core 800mhz ARM processor for ultra-fast performance
- Linear motion guide actuator for achieving smoother printing surface
- Easy removable aluminum resin vat with pre-installed vat film
- Calibration-free build plate with quick replacement
- Touchscreen LCD for easy navigation
- Jewelry support mode provides more flexible support structures
- Easy printing modes with resin presets
- Grayscale and distortion correction algorithm for great detail prints
- Support for multiple resin types (FH1100, FH1200, FH1400 & Detax Luxaprint 3D shell)
- Build Volume: 4.72" x 2.66" x 5.91" (120 x 67.5 x 150mm)
- Pixel Size XY: 0.0025" (62.5um)
- Layer Resolution: 0.0005"/0.0010"/0.0020" (12.5/25/50um)
- Light Source: 405nm LED
- File Input: STL
- Printer Dimension: 14.17" x 12.20" x 22.24" (360 x 310 x 565mm)
- Weight: 17.8kg (39.24lbs)
- Power: 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 1A
- Software: FlashPrint
- Connectivity: USB thumb drive/USB cable/Wi-fi
Why buy from us
USA company manufacturing and distributing 3D printing supplies and tools.
Years of experience in the plastic industry and 3D printing technologies.
Known for premium quality 3D printing filaments, great customer service and as a valued member of the community.