FilamentOne PETG PRO SELECT Traffic White - 1.75mm (1KG)
|+/- 0.02 mm|
230- 250 °C
|60 - 80 °C|
PETG PRO SELECT by FilamentOne is a premium 3D printing material for FDM 3D printers.
PETG PRO SELECT is a high-technical material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology. PETG is chemical resistant, tough, food safe and demonstrate good dimensional stability.
PRO SELECT Features
- Easy to print
- Low Shrinkage and almost no Warping
- Odorless printing
- Not brittle
- Strong and Flexible
- Low water absorption
- Food Contact Safe
PETG PRO SELECT is engineered for quality and easy printing with excellent layer to layer adhesion and high resolution.
More About PETG
PETG is a very strong and versatile material with great thermal resistance and chemical resistance. It is the great material for printing mechanical parts. PETG is great for printing large object, because it has almost no warping. For more information on PETG see Wikipedia.
- High impact strength (no break) and higher hardness
- High tensile strength and thermal resistance
- FDA approved and 100% recyclable material
- BPA free and environmentally friendly
- No warping, easy and clean printing
- No odors or fumes while printing
- Stronger than PLA, durable as ABS
- Excellent layer to layer adhesion
- Natural transparent, smooth look
- Great chemical resistance
- Can't be vapor smoothed with acetone