Phrozen Shuffle XL LCD 3D Printer
Phrozen Shuffle is the next generation LCD 3D printer.
- ParaLED Optical Engine and Ultra-Stable Z-axis
- Twin Linear Rail, Ball Screw / Ball Bearing for Ultra-Stable Z-axis
In SLA system, light intensity, wavelength, and optical path highly influences printing quality and efficiency. Conventional LCD 3D printer tends to use thumb-size COB LED with Fresnel film. It is still not good enough for overall uniformity, especially for edge area. Their major target is to reduce the cost. To further improve it, Phrozen's ParaLED Optical Engine uses LED array matrix with the size same as LCD panel. Moreover, we narrow down the LED emission angle to make it as parallel as possible. That way, we can increase the efficiency that light pass through LCD and, therefore, improve printing speed and quality.
Phrozen Shuffle uses Twin Linear Rail, Ball Screw, and Ball Bearing with Aluminum-CNC part to on Phrozen Shuffle's Z-axis. That can assure linearity and minimize impact of loaded force during the printing process.
Ultimate Entry Level Resin 3D Printer - Phrozen Shuffle
- Use 8.9 inch 2K LCD Screen. High resolution without sacrificing printing area
- High XY Resolution at 47 µm. Suitable for models, jewelry, and dental use
- ParaLED Matrix Optical Engine. 90% Optical Uniformity, better than conventional COB LED
- 50W 405 nm UV-LED. Match most of commercially available resin
- USB + Touch Panel Control. No need to connect to computer all the time
- Twin Linear Rail along with Ball Screw & Ball Bearing. Highly stable Z-axis, ZERO wobbling during printing.
- 1 year warranty limited warranty
- Printer Size: 39 * 29 * 47 cm
- Printer Weight: 21.5 Kg
- Printing Volume: 19 * 12 * 20 cm
- XY Resolution: 75 µm
- Z Resolution: 10 µm
- Printing Speed: 30 mm per hour
- Recommended Layer Height: 10 - 100 µm
What's in the box?
- Phrozen Shuffle: LCD 3D Printer * 1 pc
- Power Cable, Ethernet Cable
- Printing Kit (Gloves, Wiper/Scraper, Funnel)
- No resin is included. Buy 3D printing resin now.
- 1 year limited warranty
- consumables, such as the FEP film
- any defect or damage caused by inappropriate, incorrect or improper use, installation, maintenance, operation and cleaning or normal wear and tear. For correct use, reference is made to the manual of the Product
- any other event, act, default or omission outside Phrozen' control, and/or failure of the Product caused by an accident.