FilamentOne PETG PRO SELECT Ultramarine Blue - 1.75mm (1KG) 3D Printer Filament
PETG PRO SELECT by FilamentOne is a premium 3D printing material.
With good thermal resistance and mechanical properties, the PETG PRO SELECT is a high-technical material for the FFF (also known as FDM) 3D printing technology. PETG is chemical resistant, tough, food safe and demonstrates good dimensional stability.
|+/- 0.02 mm|
230 - 250 °C
|60 - 80 °C|
PETG PRO SELECT Features
- Easy to print
- Low Shrinkage and almost no Warping
- Odorless printing
- Not brittle
- Strong and Flexible
- Low water absorption
- Food Contact Safe
PETG PRO SELECT is engineered for quality and easy printing with excellent layer to layer adhesion and high resolution.
- High impact strength (no break) and higher hardness
- High tensile strength and thermal resistance
- FDA approved and 100% recyclable material
- BPA free and environmentally friendly
- No warping, easy and clean printing
- No odors or fumes while printing
- Stronger than PLA, durable as ABS
- Excellent layer to layer adhesion
- Natural transparent, smooth look
- Great chemical resistance
Why buy from us
USA company manufacturing and distributing 3D printing supplies and tools.
Years of experience in the plastic industry and 3D printing technologies.
Known for premium quality 3D printing filaments, great customer service and as a valued member of the community.